Monday 17 December 2018

Week 1, Day 1, Activity 2

I live in Greymouth . It is pretty beautiful and there are lots of fun things to do in the
outdoors. There is many beautiful things where I live including ocean, cycle tracks, pool,
camping grounds, walks, rivers, lakes, bush, hills, mountains, pounamu, gold panning,
coal mining, whitbating, many primary schools, new town square, shopping, cafes,
restaurants, preschools, 2 high schools, treetop walkway and many more. If you haven’t
been to Greymouth you should, but you definitely have to love the outdoors.
I live in Greymouth, which is located between the Grey River and the Tasman Sea. It is
located in the South Island, New Zealand. Greymouth has some pretty beautiful views as
well.


Personal Comment: I really enjoy Greymouth because of the walks and the outdoor things
you can do, hopefully you come and visit. Bye :)

4 comments:

  1. Hi Caitlyn its Jennae here. I really enjoyed reading about your good things about Greymouth, Im doing the SLJ as well. One thing though is that you need to fix your work in this so that it is not been written across the page.
    I have a question for you, what is your favourite thing about Greymouth and what do you enjoy doing here?
    -From Jennae

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jennae,
      Thank you for commenting on my blog. My favourite thing about Greymouth is the walks and my favourite thing to do is play outside with my siblings.
      -Caitlyn

      Delete
  2. Hi Caitlyn, lets do some more walks and exploring over the Christmas holidays, i'm excited to explore in Karamea when we go camping. Can you check out some of the outdoor activities we can do in Karamea?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there Caitlyn!
    This is a wonderful post uncovering how magnificent your hometown is. I especially admire that you added a personal comment! That's what blogging is all about. We want to know about your beliefs, ideas and opinions!

    You have definitely convinced me to visit! I would love to visit your hometown and go to some of the places you mentioned.
    What is your absolutely favourite thing to do in Greymouth?


    Keep it up!
    Hasiba

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.