Wednesday 19 December 2018

Week 1, Day 3, Activity 1

The old ragged mans silhouette shadowed onto the wet ground in the alley way. His
smell drifted across, it smelt like he hadn’t had a shower in ages. His long grey beard
touching the ground as he stomped across the ground. “Aaah,” screamed one child.
“Look its a monster,” screamed another.
"Mum he's scary," whispered a little boy to his mother. All of the parents lead there kids
our of the way of the beast, he looked to mysterious and creepy. He really wasn't though
he was just trying to make friends and be nice, but nobody wan't to be friends with him.
The old beast heard them and turned around. His head sagged down as he walked, all he
wanted was to make friends.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Caitlyn,

    I'm Evelyn and I am working with the Summer Learning Journey team for 2018-2019 to read and follow amazing blog posts like yours! I am so excited to read what pops into that wonderful brain of yours and hope you are having fun on this journey!

    What a mysterious beast you have created, I wonder what he looks like. Does your beast have a name? I would love to know it! Perhaps I could meet him and be his friend. He's just misunderstood, I hope he finds someone to spend time with soon! He sure has a very long beard though, I hope he never trips over it, that would be quite painful! I wonder, what your beast likes to eat or do?

    You have done a wonderful job of using adjectives in your work, I can clearly picture the scene in my head, so thank you for that. I would love to read more about this beast and do hope that he gets a happy ending!

    Happy blogging,
    Evelyn :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.