Wednesday 10 January 2018

Week One- Day 2- Bonus Activity

Bonus Activity

For this Activity we had to say what our favourite food is.

My favourite meal is pizza. I love pizza because you get to create in your own way and put
whatever you want on it. I also love getting to make pizza with my family because it is so easy to make and quick.My favourite toppings on a pizza are mushrooms, tomatoes, ham,
chicken, camembert and lots and lotsof cheese. My other favourite pizza is a normal pizza
base with spaghetti and sausages in the can from Watties. It seems like a weird combination
but trust me its really good. What is your favourite toppings?

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Caitlyn,

    Pizza? Yum!! You've done a great job of describing your favourite meal and added lots and lots of detail. I've learnt a lot about your favourite meal from this blog post. You've made me hungry! My stomach is rumbling. I might have to make some pizza for dinner tonight. Do you usually make your own pizza or do you buy it from the shop?

    My favourite pizza is a little strange... It's butter chicken pizza. Sounds a little weird, I know, but it is so so SO GOOD. The combination of the two dishes is a dream come true. Have you tried this before? If not, I definitely recommend giving it a go!

    Keep up the great blogging!

    Noho ora mai,

    Emiely :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.