Wednesday 10 January 2018

Week One- Day 3- Activity 1

Week One Day 3
Activity 1
We had to say if you would want to be in a large family.

In my family there is already 6 children. So I kinda know what it's like. It's a bit stressful for all of us and our parents. It's especially stressful for our parents because there is so many of us and trying to get us everywhere on time. I am the oldest kid in the family and there is 6 years between me and the second oldest we range from 12, 6, 4, 2, and twins who are seven weeks old. It is already stressful enough with this many kids so it wouldn’t be much fun having more. I like having a big family because you always have someone to play with and something to do. I wouldn't mind being in a bigger family.

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Caitlyn,

    Wow that is a big family! I can imagine it getting quite tricking trying to juggle all the places everyone has to be, but I'm sure your parents are doing an awesome job. :)

    You sound like you're a great big sister and I bet your are very helpful at home. Are there some responsibilities you help out with at home to help with your busy household?

    I have four brothers and when they all come over it can get pretty busy at my house too! Our family dinners can get a little crazy with everyone walking in and out of the kitchen. Sometimes Mum tells us all to go outside and wait out on the deck rather than swarming around in the kitchen so she can cook in peace!! I love it though and I enjoy spending quality time with my family. Big families are great.

    I'm learning so much about you and I've enjoyed reading your blogs. Keep up the great blogging! I can't wait to read more.

    Noho ora mai,

    Emiely :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Caitlyn

    My name is Allie and I am the Cluster Manager for the Toki Pounamu area. You are doing a really great job with the programme and I can see that Emiely really enjoys commenting on your posts.

    I am from a small family, I only have one sister so things are quiet in my house. But my husband is one of nine kids so the family on his side is a little crazy. On Christmas day we had 10 for lunch with my family and then 41 for tea with his family. So I do know a little bit about big families too.

    I look forward to reading more of your posts over the summer, keep up the great work Caitlyn.

    Until next time

    Allie :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.