Thursday 20 December 2018

Week 1, Day 4, Activity 3

Activity 3 Salt and Pepper (5 points, 5 Bonus For Hotel Room (10 Points)Success Criteria: On your blog tell us where you would build your hotel and what you would use to build it. For an extra five points, use Google Drawings to design one room in your hotel. You can also use a paper and pencil to draw your room, take a picture of the drawing, and post it on your blog.

If I had to build a hotel I would build it on the beach in Hawaii .To build my hotel I would use timber and insulation for the walls, I would paint them neutral colours. I would have something that is safe from the sea spray on the outside like steel (because it doesn't rust). I would have a iron roof, that is sturdy and reliable.

Here is my hotel room:


2 comments:

  1. Hi Caitlyn, Nice work explaining where and what your place would be stationed and made of. I can't really see your work maybe next time you could make it a little more clear. Would you think of building a hotel in real life? Keep up the good work.
    Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Caitlyn,

    My name is Hazel and I am part of the Summer Learning Journey (SLJ) team. I’ll be helping Allie and the team out in Toki Pounamu over the Christmas holidays.

    You have made a very detailed drawing of your hotel room - ka pai. I also really enjoyed reading your description, because I can tell that you put a lot of thought into your hotel, because you mentioned protecting it from the salt spray. What kind of activities would you have available at your hotel?

    Keep up the great work, and I look forward to seeing more of your posts soon. I hope that you had a lovely Christmas Day with your family yesterday.

    Hazel :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.