Thursday 20 December 2018

Week 1, Day 4, Activity 2

Crack Pot - Mums Recipe

500ml whipped cream
Tin of condensed milk
Family sized block of chocolate

1. Whip cream, set aside
2. Heat water in a pot large enough to put a bowl in.  Put condensed milk and broken up chocolate into a bowl, stir until melted and allow to cool.
3.  Once chocolate mix has cooled, gently fold in whipped cream.
4.  Place in an airtight container and freeze overnight.
5.  Serve in a tall glass layered with berries, vanilla ice cream and crackpot.

3 comments:

  1. Yum, this is one of my favourite recipes - lets make it again soon. How about we try out some new Chelsea Winter recipes over the holidays

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Caitlyn
    Thank you for completing this activity but for you to earn full points you need to put this into your own words and not just copy the recipe. Can you give it another go for me as I really want to give you full points. I am really looking forward to seeing what you do.

    Remember it is the quality of our work, not the quantity. Pace yourself and aim to complete each task efficiently.

    Blog-ya later
    Hasiba
    Hasiba

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hasiba,
      Thankyou for commenting on my blog. I have gone back and fixed my work.
      -Caitlyn-

      Delete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.